Today is: 19 June 2013
We advise on the tax aspects of the following:
- Becoming Monaco resident and ceasing to be UK resident - useful to entrepreneurs disposing of their businesses.
- Monaco structures for investment in French real estate for UK and Monaco residents.
- Monaco structures for UK pension funds investing both in French and UK real estate.
- Purchase of Monaco property.
- Losing a UK domicile and acquiring a Monaco domicile of choice.
- Monaco rules of succession and taxation.
- Tax treaties between Monaco and France.
Why use us?
- Specialist knowledge of Monaco and French tax.
- Practical daily experience of dealing with cases and finding solutions.
- Unrivalled expertise in personal pension SIPP purchases using Monaco banks.
- Complete confidentiality and discretion which only a small City tax practice can provide.
- No conflicts of interest. Our size means we just look after you and do not take on other work which could create a conflict. We do not believe Chinese walls give private wealth adequate protection.
- Contacts with Monegasque banks, notaires and fiduciaries.
David Anderson is widely recognised as one of the UK's leading advisers on French and Monegasque tax and property. He has the technical expertise and the cultural and commercial know-how to achieve significant results for sophisticated investors and entrepreneurs.