Today is: 19 June 2013
S e r v i c e O l y m p i c s - Accommodation
If renting a house or flat in England for the games think about the following:
- Are you renting through a reputable estate agent or going direct to the owner?
- Does the person renting you the property own it?
- Has he sent you a lease to sign? Do you understand what you are agreeing to?
- Are you sure about exactly what you are getting? Is the address specified and size of property?
- Are there any extra charges you may have to pay which are not clear in the lease for say cleaning, electricity or other services?
- What happens to your deposit at the end of the holiday letting? Can landlord keep it if he thinks property damaged in any way?
- How do you get your deposit back if there is a problem and you do not get the property?
Sykes Anderson's international experience is available to ensure you profit from London 2012. Contact David Anderson